Monday, October 22, 2012

The tired daisy...

This tired daisy is a bit like me.

Tired Daisy...

I'm going to be honest, this was not a good weekend.
I started "crashing" and having a terrible Fibro flare-up on Friday. The majority of Saturday and Sunday were spent in bed sleeping, sleeping, and sleeping some more. I didn't leave the house at all over the weekend.

I think the bad symptom flare-up has been due to a few different things. (Some of which I will address with habit changes going forward.) I realized that stairs need to be avoided as much as possible and that no matter how energetic I feel I need to come home and rest at least an hour after my 7:15am class on Thursdays and Tuesdays.

In regards to the crash/flare-up this weekend there is bad news and good news...

The bad news is that the crash/flare-up really took a lot out of me and I was feeling so poorly that I was unable to work on my speech for this week.

The good news is that I'm feeling improvement today, I somehow managed to complete an evaluation essay while being crashed, and my speech may be extended to be presented a week from today.

Amidst still having some fibro pain today there was some magnificence to my Monday!
I turned in a release form and had my photo taken today. The reason? An essay I submitted for consideration has been selected to be published in the college's magazine! I'm very excited.

I truly hope that you have had a Magnificent Monday!

Even when things are difficult there is hope.
And, even amidst the unpleasant times, there is still magnificence to be appreciated.

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!