Friday, October 12, 2012

Kinfolk...

Months ago I discovered Kinfolk Magazine and in turn their videos. I've yet to read one of their magazines, but the descriptions and previews look interesting. Someday I would like to purchase one of their magazines. (I think I would purchase this one first.) But, for now I enjoy some of their videos.

In fact, I have two favorites.

The first favorite video is 44 seconds long and called Breakfast for Two. It makes me smile.


Kinfolk: Breakfast for Two from Kinfolk on Vimeo.


My second favorite is called Autumn Senses. It reminds me to take a deep breath and enjoy the simple things.


Autumn Senses | Vol. 5 from Kinfolk on Vimeo.

What do you think of the videos?

Which is your favorite?

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful videos!! I have heard a lot about Kinfolk, but I have never looked at a magazine either... they sure do seem gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that I could share, Sarah!
      Maybe someday we'll both read a copy of Kinfolk.

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!