I hope you're having a truly Magnificent Monday!
I'm going to be honest, I'm tired. So, today's post will simply be ten magnificent things from my Monday.
1. It is magnificent to be home after being at school all day.
2. Celebrating my Daddy's birthday this week! (Happy birthday, Daddy!)
3. Making 80% on my math test! (Hooray!)
4. Warm sweaters. (I've really been having trouble with feeling cold lately. It's like my body can't regulate my temperature properly.)
5. Being creative during a break at school and sending Luke a bit of spontaneous "I'm thinking of you" creativity.
6. Water to drink.
7. My cream roses continuing to open.
9. Home-made pizza.
10. My incredible family. I love them so much.
What are some of the Magnificent aspects of your Monday, friends?
This week I hope to share:
-A photo set I'm really happy with.
-Pictures (and maybe video) of snails! It is much more lovely than it may sound, I promise.
May your Mondays be Magnificent!