Monday, September 17, 2012

Top ten from my Monday...

Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a truly Magnificent Monday!

I'm going to be honest, I'm tired. So, today's post will simply be ten magnificent things from my Monday.

1. It is magnificent to be home after being at school all day.
2. Celebrating my Daddy's birthday this week! (Happy birthday, Daddy!)
3. Making 80% on my math test! (Hooray!)
4. Warm sweaters. (I've really been having trouble with feeling cold lately. It's like my body can't regulate my temperature properly.)
5. Being creative during a break at school and sending Luke a bit of spontaneous "I'm thinking of you" creativity.
6. Water to drink.
7. My cream roses continuing to open.
8. Smiles.
9. Home-made pizza.
10. My incredible family. I love them so much.

Monday

What are some of the Magnificent aspects of your Monday, friends?

This week I hope to share:

-A photo set I'm really happy with.
-Pictures (and maybe video) of snails! It is much more lovely than it may sound, I promise.

May your Mondays be Magnificent!

Simply,
Sarah
-

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely list!! :) Often it's the little things that remind us how truly blessed we are!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!