Monday, September 3, 2012

Parade Rose and heart honest...

Hello, everyone.

I hope you're having a Magnificent Monday!

I'll be honest, my Monday has been difficult and emotional. I've been praying and processing through some things.

Yet, amidst it all there is still magnificence. I choose to see it. Really see it.

Magnificence from my Monday:

1. One of my "Parade roses" blooming.

ParadeRose

ParadeRoseSign


2. Shopping for a dear friend's bridal shower gift.
3. A few happy finds while out shopping.
4. News that two wonderful people will be parents in less than a year.
5. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7-

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

God is good. I'm choosing to trust amidst all of my messy emotions. 

Tell me of the magnificence of your Monday? 

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!