Monday, September 24, 2012

Blending beauty...

DreamMoment1

Hello everyone!

I hope you've had a Magnificent Monday!

Today I would like to share a few blended photos with you. Each of these were created by blending together separate photos. I feel like they are a bit symbolic. Currently amidst the college times I'm taking the practical, daily and more concrete things and blending them together with creativity. I don't have time to just be creative, but I also need to take little moments to blend the creativity with the daily practical aspects of life.

Yes, even tonight amidst the swirling numbers and math equations that twist about in my mind in a tiresome fashion I needed to take time for creativity. Amidst the busy times of college and the times that I'm physically tired I still take time to be creative.

I blend together the beautiful flowers with the concrete.
I hold a rose within my hand before a camera when not a single dab of make-up is upon my skin.
I mix together the lovely with the daily to make something unique.
I write colorful poetry amidst the white hallways.
I wear a vibrant red hat amidst the sea of students.
I worship and and desire to speak life giving words in a setting of harsh sounds and often destructive words.

Grace upon grace I remember and deep breaths of creativity I take in amidst the studying and times of college. I'm reminded of His love and how truly good He is daily. May my small creative moments be used for His glory and to bless others with encouragement and maybe a smile.

Cheerful imagination

Yes, grace upon grace I'm reminded of again.  

May your Mondays be Magnificent!

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!