Monday, August 20, 2012

When life gives you lemon dishes...

When life gives you lemon themed dishes, what do you do?

Lemon glass up close

Lemon Bowl

Use them to celebrate a Monday...

Smile a little smile

Fill them with ice-cream...

Icecream

Fill them with water and a happy straw...

Lemon glass

And, listen to a new-to-you song that impacts your heart...


May your Mondays be Magnificent! 

What is one aspect of your Monday that has been Magnificent?

Magnificence from my Monday-

Lemon dishes,
A happy straw,
Reading the English translation of the book Minnie by Annie M.G. Schmidt,
Listening to that song and being impacted by these lyrics-

"All the things I pursue,
Well, they stay for a season
But everything moves
Everything moves, oh
My towers fall
But You aren’t leaving me
Everything moves but You"

Most of all, the reality of Hebrews13:8.

Simply,
Sarah



2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...let's see...today was too hectic to notice any magnificence! I guess my magnificent moments today were this evening - relaxing with my family and watching Alphas together after a busy day. I am especially enjoying my older son's company since he leaves for college on Saturday!

    Thanks for reminding me to stop and smell the - uh - lemonade!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you were able to take time to relax with your family, Sue!
      There is definitely magnificence in family time.
      I'm glad you are getting to spend time with him before he heads to school.

      I continue to be praying for all of you. Especially Jamie as he is about to begin school. I'm glad that he is able to take a few classes this fall!

      haha You're very welcome.

      Blessings to you!

      -Sarah

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!