Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Thrifted finds...

Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a splendid week so far.

This past weekend I enjoyed a thrift store adventure and wanted to share some of my lovely finds with you.

The first few finds were two skirts and a t-shirt. I specifically purchased two skirts that will be nice with tights and sweaters for autumn. Speaking of autumn, I'm very much so looking forward to wearing tights, sweaters, and hats. Autumn is my very favorite season. And, the t-shirt is a Charlie Brown t-shirt! It made me smile and had been worn enough by its previous owner that it is extra soft.

Then I found six small Casual Elegance Hearthside plates...

Thrifted plate
Thrifted plate...


Then there was a lovely piece of framed art...

Thrifted art in evening sun

Thrifted Art


Lastly, I found just the right size backpack for a little over $3. I needed a backpack for college that wasn't too big or too small and I found one that was just the right size. Hooray!

Have you been on any thrift store adventures this week?
What is your favorite season?

Simply,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. my mouth dropped. those plates are GOR-GEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stella! They were a lovely find amidst the shelves. =)

      I hope you're having a good week!

      Delete
  2. I love love those finds! Lucky girl!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were lovely surprises.

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!