Monday, August 13, 2012

Take time to dance and...

Dance and socks

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a Magnificent Monday!

My Monday has been spent resting and recovering after a bad Fibromyalgia flare-up last night. I don't fully understand why, but when storms come I always have Fibro pain. That was the case last night.

But, thankfully it passed and today I've simply had to recover from the soreness and feeling a bit worn.

This weekend was a very blessed time though!

On this Magnificent Monday  and as autumn is approaching I hope you take time to dance and wear happy socks.

This week I'm looking forward to...

Celebrating my beautiful Sissy's birthday,
Cleaning,
Enjoying reading,
Growing,
Encouraging others,
And, learning.

This week I hope to share...

A muffin recipe,
A new hat (hooray!),
And, a possible new post series.

What are you looking forward to this week?  

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!