Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy birthday to...

Untitled

Today is my beautiful Sissy's birthday!

The morning started off with...
Sharing lovely front porch conversations and loving hugs...
Holding a cup of mint tea while she held an ice-cream cone...
Listening to bells chime, rain dripping on the trees, and sister laughs.

I'm looking forward to taking even more time to show her how much I love her and how thankful I am that she is my Sissy.

I love her so very much.

Happy birthday, beautiful!

I'm fairly sure that we'll have some splendid pictures to share tomorrow. 

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Very cute collection of photos!
    Sisters are the best! :)
    I hope your sister has a Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah!

      Sisters are a wonderful blessing.
      Thank you! I think she will. =)

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!