Monday, August 6, 2012

Beauty sky...

Hello everyone!

I hope you've had a Magnificent Monday!

I'm admittedly tired and worn.

But, there has been magnificence to this Monday. With just a few hours left in the day I still wanted to take the time to share with you one beauty frame that captured magnificence today.

The beauty sky...

Beauty sky

At VBS tonight the children sang Beautiful Things and I stepped outside right after that to witness that painted sky.

God is the ultimate artist. He truly is.
All that I did was stop, take a deep breathe, pull the camera to my face, and click the button a single time.
He amazes me.

Psalm 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God,
the sky above proclaims His handiwork.

May your Mondays be Magnificent!

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What amazing beauty! I love the sky!!
    God is truly amazing & that verse is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the sky incredible?
      God completely amazed me when I saw it.
      He is so incredible and His Word is definitely perfect.

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!