Saturday, August 25, 2012

A new hat, dreams of fall, and adventure...

Lately I've had a feeling of a sense of newness and that I am on the brink of adventure.

There is the newness in the hat I made recently. (I also plan to make one in green as soon as possible!)

New hat

We had one day recently which granted us a taste of autumn weather and the new season that is on its way. It was glorious! Now with that taste of what is to come I'm cheerfully awaiting autumn's official arrival.

Beauty Tree2
(A picture that I took of autumn last year. The thought of Lord willing seeing the leaves changing in the coming months makes me smile.)

Lastly, there is adventure in which I'm on the brink of. I begin college on Monday. I've attended orientation, purchased supplies, filled my backpack with most of what is needed, and it is coming. Life is about to change. I've said that aloud so much this week. It is true.

College will bring changes. My schedule will look very different, I'll be in a new environment, and I'll be challenged in new ways. The amount of time I see my family will be different. Luke and I are having to be even more purposeful in planning times amidst our two busy schedules to have quality time. And, this is a new adventure.

I am excited though. I'm excited to begin, to learn, to grow, and to take the first steps in this new adventure.

I want to be honest with all of you lovely readers and say I'm not sure what this blog will look like for sure this next month. I do plan to blog, I plan to continue typing out memories into this digital space, and I do hope to bring a few smiles to your face. But, I don't know how often I will be able to blog, what the general pattern will be, and such. Maybe that is okay though. I'll be living each day that I'm blessed with and sharing as I have time.

This is a new adventure. I hope you'll read along as I write.

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting ready to start college!! Yay!!!
    And I love your new hat!! It is so cute!! Perfect for fall... which I am very excited about too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! =) I'm glad you're excited for me.

      Thank you! I'm glad you like it. It is based of a free lionbrand pattern.
      I'm so excited for the new season too! It will be lovely.

      I look forward to seeing what lovely pictures you take this autumn. =)

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!