Monday, July 9, 2012

Yellow flowers from the fellow...

Hello everyone!

I hope you've been enjoying another Magnificent Monday! Today is truly a Magnificent Monday! This Monday has been magnificent because It is the first full day back home from a family vacation. This past weekend my family and I took a road trip. There were some difficult things health wise, but over all it was a good trip. I'll be posting more about it with lots of fun pictures later this week. But, for today I wanted to share a few pictures that I took right before we left on vacation.

A week ago today I wrote a post about how sunshine can come in flower form. Well, the day my family and I were set to leave for vacation I decided to enjoy the flowers as much as possible before I left.

Off I went outside to enjoy the yellow flowers from the fellow.

Yellow flowers from the fellow


Yellow flowers


Annie and the flowers
(Annie decided to help me enjoy them too.)


The yellow treasure

Want to know something? I so wanted to enjoy those sunshine flowers that I took out the fabric flower I had been wearing in my hair and pinned a real sunshine flower to my hair. I walked about Target shopping for last minute items with that flower in my hair. And, I probably would have gone on wearing it if it hadn't begun to fall apart at one point. (Stores don't particularly appreciate when you begin leaving a trail of flower petals behind you.) 

Collage yellow flower and I

So, dear readers, what is one magnificent thing about your Monday?
What was a delightful memory from your weekend?

May your Mondays be Magnificent!

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the hello! Be sure to post of your ferris wheel adventures! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for coming by.

      I very much so plan to post pictures as soon as I actually get to have the adventure of riding one.

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!