Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer time and a time away...

Summer poem...

Summer. It is flying by one day at a time. But, I'm enjoying the sunshine and taking time to soak up this last summer before new adventures.

Well, I'm off to take care of two sweet puppy dogs the rest of this week.
One is a gorgeous Mastiff! Hopefully I'll have some sweet pictures to share with you next week.

It will be nice to enjoy puppy dog time, quiet, write, look toward the autumn, and read a lot too.

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the summer!

Simply,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is so wonderful and have a fun week c:

    xo, L
    http://fluffibonbon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for coming by and for leaving such a kind comment. =)

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!