Monday, July 30, 2012

Mondays are for happy straws...

Hello everyone!

How was the weekend for you?
I hope you're having a truly Magnificent Monday!

Today I've decided that Mondays are for happy straws.
If you're having a busy and crazy Monday you can sit and take five minutes to drink refreshing water with a happy straw.

I took time to do just that today. I had just completed some of the dishes that needed to be caught up when I decided that today was a perfect day to use one of the happy straws I purchased. (I've been saving them for just the right moments and times.) So, I took just a little bit of time between cleaning to drink cold water through a happy straw, enjoy a few fresh flower blooms, and photograph it all.

Now I'm off to cook dinner, but I hope that sometime soon you too may use a happy straw.

In the meantime, here are some cheerful pictures for you.

Happy straw1

Happy straw3

Happy straw2


May your Mondays be Magnificent!

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!