Monday, July 16, 2012

Big and little dogs...

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a Magnificent Monday!
I'm enjoying my first full day back home after being away for a pet/house sitting job. Getting to be back home and spend more time with my family has made this Monday very Magnificent!

Today I would like to introduce you to the two precious dogs that I took care of this past week.

M and M


This is Mia...

Mia


Mia is so little and light! She enjoys prancing about in the yard and spending as much time in your lap as possible. I spent many hours with her snuggled up on my lap or stretched out across my legs. She definitely enjoys snuggle time.

Untitled


Mia liked being in my lap so much that I didn't end up getting to take as many photos of her. She was much more interested in snuggling or following me around than being in pictures.

And, this is Murphy...

Murphy


Murphy1


Murphy2


Murphy is a Mastiff. He is honestly the biggest dog I've ever had the pleasure to spend time with. He is so sweet, protective, and affectionate! 

Murphy also has the most amazing eyes! His eyes are definitely the most amazing dog eyes I've ever seen!

Murphy eyes.


As I sat outside in the sunshine one evening looking at his eyes I was just in awe of the depth of color and details.

A thought struck me- God could have given all dogs the exact same shade of eyes. He could have done the same for humans. We could have genetics that made it only possible for one eye color. But, instead we have the gift of multiple colors and also varying shades of colors! My blue eyes aren't the same as my Momma's blue eyes. Eyes can truly be beautiful.

IMG_1932


IMG_1934


All in all, pet/house sitting was a good experience. It was good to spend the time away pet sitting and staying by myself for a bit of time. I truly enjoyed the time spent with the dogs. We took lots of time to snuggle outside and breathe in the fresh air.

Have you ever had the opportunity to pet sit?
Did you enjoy it?

As always, may your Mondays be Magnificent!

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I love the big dog little dog companionship :) One day we'll have that here, for now it's 2 big dogs with ginormous personalities. I've dog sat before, a couple times actually. I love it. Every single time I get asked to do it, I immediately respond with a yes! I'm such a dog person. And I totally expect every dog to fall madly in love with me like I do with them. I'm weird like that ;)


    I love how you viewed the eyes...I do that quite often with things in the world. I love how truly unique we all are.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!