Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Willow tree...

willow tree
Photo credit- Sarah Bug


I've always adored Weeping Willow trees.
I've daydreamed about special happenings maybe one day occurring beneath the graceful branches.
I've dreamed of one day dancing beneath one, of picnicking beneath one, and other lovely daydreams.

Some think them sad. I've always thought them beautiful.

Yesterday I discovered a song in which a willow tree is a part of the lyrics.
And, it makes me smile.
Want to listen? Falling Over You by Wesley Blaylock

So, now as I sit and daydream of willow trees I can listen to a little bit of a song about one.
Maybe one day I too will write a song about a willow tree. Maybe.

Do you have a favorite sort of tree?
What is it and why is it your favorite?

Simply,
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!