Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The time I tore apart a flower...

I recently enjoyed a belated birthday lunch with Luke and his family.
They gave me the most jubilant yellow flowers to take home that afternoon! They made me smile so much!
When I arrived home I began arranging the flowers and noticed that one of the flowers was more damaged than the rest. So, I decided to take it outside and rip it apart to make a bit of unique loveliness.

I took off many of the petals until I was left with a striking center and a pile of yellow.

The center.
 

Taken apart to become new art.


As I thought about what to create with the petals one word came to my mind...smile.
Those flowers had made me smile from the very first moment that I saw them. I then began to create a little cheerful flower message.

Smile...


After creating that word message I began to capture beauty frames of the center of the flower. Suddenly, another idea came to mind! It would look lovely to nestle the center amidst a pile of petals and capture moments.

And so, I did.


Flower moment...
Flower moment.
When petals come to dance....
When petals come to dance.
A moment amidst the busy...
A moment amidst the busy.

Have you ever joyfully torn apart a flower?

Simply,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I love the dancing petals! The last picture is my favorite. :) Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. When petals come to dance. . . I love those words ~ Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelly.
      I do too. When I looked at that picture those words gracefully came to mind and I decided to give it that caption/title. I'm so glad that I did.

      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!