Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer glow sticks...

A very Magnificent Monday to you!

As I sit and type this I'm honestly quite sleepy, a bit sore, but cheerful.
This afternoon my family and I went swimming and also invited Luke and his family to come too.
It was a lovely way to spend the afternoon! So, one magnificent thing about my Monday was swimming with wonderful people.

Even though I'm tired I wanted to take time to share a few fun photos with all of you!
Over this past weekend my family and I celebrated my youngest brother's birthday. For one of his birthday gifts I purchased him glow sticks. He decided that he wanted to have a creative photo-shoot with me that night. So, we waited until it was dark enough then we went outside and captured a few creative glow-stick shots! It was fun being creative with him.

We both hope you enjoy looking at them!

Lights1

Lights2

Lights3

Lights4

Lightlove

What was one magnificent thing about your Monday?

May your Mondays be magnificent!

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!