Monday, June 11, 2012

Savoring the summer...

Hello everyone!

For those of you who are new to my blog, each Monday is a Magnificent Monday around here!
I take time to find something to enjoy and appreciate about each Monday instead of going about having the Monday blues all day. And, I encourage each of you to do the same and even share one magnificent thing about your Monday!

This Magnificent Monday I feel as though it is the first official week of summer. This summer I'm taking time to make plans for the fall, develop my cooking skills, read more, grow spiritually, and be regularly creative. I want to soak up and absorb each little precious moment this summer.

I recently enjoyed taking time to stop and savor the bright color of some flowers in our yard. It is good to take time to stop and enjoy a moment.

Today I've been thinking a lot about taking time to take in and soak up the moments of this summer like I took time to enjoy those flowers.

Little moments...
OrangeFlowers

A few things that I've taken time to savor and soak up...
This morning listening to the bells chime nearby.
The bagel breakfast shared with a lovely lady.
The piece of mail that came for me.
The way a plate full of fruit and veggies makes me smile.
The impact of scripture in my heart.
The way that pool water felt gracing my light skin.
And, the joy of spending time with my family.

What are some moments that you've taken time to savor and soak up today?
What has been magnificent about your Monday?

As always, I truly hope that you've had a Magnificent Monday!

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. You remind me to see God in all things! Thank you! `Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to comment that, Kelly!
      I'm so glad that He uses me to remind you to see Him.
      He is so very faithful and steadfast.

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!