Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy birthday, Bethany...

I wanted to take a moment today and wish a very happy birthday to the lovely Bethany!

Bethany's blog Rinse. Repeat. was one of the very first blogs that I began following when I first started blogging. She always leaves sweet comments when she comments and I enjoy reading her blog.

She just moved to a new country and is beginning a new adventure. And, along her travels she has had a bit of a difficult time. So, I thought I would send some extra birthday blessings her way.

Happy birthday, Bethany!

First of all, if you are reading this, I lit a candle just for you!


Go ahead close your eyes, think of something lovely, and when you're ready blow...


Hooray! You blew out the birthday candle! (Perhaps with a tiny bit of help...)


Simply,
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...aren't you just the sweetest! I'm Bethany's Mom and yes I do tend to stalk her post and am meeting beautiful people like you in her comments section! Because of the 8 hr time difference I know she's finally crashed for the night/early morning hr. It just warms my heart when I see other people enjoy my girls and take the time to let them know how lovely they are...cuz sometimes kids don"t always believe what their mama tells them! hehe Thanks for not only thinking about Bethany but doing something about it!! These are the kind of things that will help get her thru living so far away! Love your thoughtful spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...I'm so glad that my post for her blessed you too! =)

      You're so very welcome! I'm glad that I felt prompted to and then put together this post for Bethany. I simply wanted to bless her amidst this time of travel and change for her birthday. She is lovely.

      Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment! =)

      Delete
  2. That's so sweet! I bet Bethany'll love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!