Sunday, June 17, 2012

Crocheted banner...

Have you ever felt like having your own mini-parade for a little while? Yesterday when my brother helped me take pictures of my latest crochet project I felt as though I could join in a parade to celebrate the little blessings of the day. There is just something festive about triangle bunting/banner. Which is even more festive when I've worked hard to make it myself!

This bunting/ banner is my latest crocheted creation. I made it to decorate my graduation table so that the table had a bit more dynamic to it instead of mostly being flat.

With how busy I've been lately I neglected to post about it. But, now here I am with fresh photos to show you my latest crochet creation!

Crochet banner


Crochet bunting


I based the banner bunting on this lionbrand pattern. (You will have to login or set up a Lionbrand account to access the pattern. But, great news! Setting up the account is free!)

I used Vanna's Choice yarn and I enjoyed creating this. It would be great for party decorations too!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Let me know if you make some of your own banner/bunting. It would be lovely to see pictures if you do.

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute & fun! I will definitely have to try this some time soon! Also, you new hair looks so cute on you! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I'm glad that you enjoyed it!
      I look forward to hopefully seeing pictures if you try it.

      Thanks! I'm really enjoying the new cut. =)

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!