Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A little bit of newness...

Hello everyone!

As you may have noticed here on the blog I've changed the look up a good bit today.
I hope that you like it! (Though, I know it may take some getting used to.)

I felt it was time for some newness in the design to go with the newness that I've been experiencing this year. I wanted something clean, crisp, joyful, and welcoming. After a lot of photo editing and playing with different ideas I'm really happy with what I've created!
I hope that the space is very welcoming to you!

There are a few more things that I need to finish before the new design is complete, but it is very close to being finished!

Since I moved a few things around I thought it would be nice if I gave all of you a little blog tour.

So, dear readers, allow me to show you around the blog...

First of all, I moved the navigation buttons from the top of the page over to the right side of the blog.
(I also made them pretty instead of just typed words.)

To visit my about page, the blogs that inspire me page, contact page, or go back to the home page just click the corresponding button and it will take you where you need to go. Happy navigating! 


Secondly, I moved my blogger profile section and the labels/topics section down to the very bottom of the blog.


The rest of the blog layout I kept pretty much the same as before.
I hope you enjoyed that little blog tour. I always want things to be easy to browse and navigate for my readers.

I hope that you enjoy the new color and look of the blog!
It is still the same great blog adventure, just with a new look.

Well, I'm off to enjoy dinner and relax/rest well before my last day of GED testing tomorrow.

I hope that you are having a great week so far!

Simply,
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!