Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A full day and blooms...

Hello everyone!

Yesterday was such a full day schedule wise and emotionally that my usual Magnificent Monday post simply didn't happen.

The day was full of so many emotions. There were emotions in everything from having lunch with someone I haven't seen in a long time, the weighty feeling of selecting a "with sympathy card" for the family of the friend that recently passed away, to the laughter over a special dinner, and a truly humbling heart to heart. It was a day full of emotion.

The memorial service for Joey was incredible. It was a true reflection of his life, his heart, and his love for Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful for the way that he has and continues to impact my life with the memories of him and the legacy he left.

Today I wanted to share with you a few lovely flower pictures. Our Rose of Sharon bloomed late last week and continues to bloom this week. It is such a lovely and exciting thing when I see the very first blooms burst open each year. I'm thankful for the cheerful beauty of the blossoms.

I hope that you had a Magnificent Monday yesterday and that you will enjoy seeing the floral pictures.

The way that the (I believe it is pollen) had fallen onto the flower seemed pretty to me for some reason. It was a bit like the flower was "wearing" pollen behind its "ear".

Small buds soon to open up.

These flowers always make me smile.


Simply,
Sarah 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had such an emotional rollercoaster of a day.

    Your flower photos are gorgeous!

    Thanks for your sweet note -

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue.

      Thanks! I'm glad that you like them.

      You're very welcome.

      -Sarah

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!