Monday, May 21, 2012

Flowers are such cheerful things...

A very Magnificent Monday to you!
In this little blog space I find things to celebrate and share each Monday.


Today, I thought I would share a few pictures that I've taken over the past few weeks.


First, a few pictures of a lovely little girl I spent an entire day playing with and watching with my sister. While we were enjoying a bit of time outside she was smelling the flowers and looked so very lovely. So, I dashed inside to get Desi and capture the moment. Though, it is no surprise that with young children photographic moments don't last very long. (Which is why the pictures are a bit blurred and such.) After all, it is much more fun to run about than stay still for a picture.



Secondly, I wanted to share a few pictures of my precious Momma's flower that she received on Mother's Day.



Thirdly, I wanted to share a picture that I took of my daisy necklace. After all, even a flower imprinted into metal is a lovely thing.


Yes, flowers are such lovely things. I hope one or all of these pictures has brought a few extra smiles to your Monday.


Also, I have some exciting news!
I did well on my GED practice testing last week and this week I will officially be taking the GED tests.
I take a few deep breaths to relax and smile knowing that I've put in lots of work preparing for the tests.
I'm a little nervous, but also excited. Life is such an adventure!

May your Mondays be Magnificent!


Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your GED Sarah! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Day one of testing went well!

      And, thank you. =) I'm glad you liked them.

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!