Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First of May and a fun discovery...

Hello everyone!

Happy first day of May! Thanks for all of the kind congratulations and thoughts based on my previous post/story poem. My heart was very blessed by the support and kindness.

Goodness, it is hard to believe that it is officially May! It is going to be a very full month. Filled with weddings for dear friends, a memorial service for an amazing young man, planning, GED prep, graduation things, my birthday, and lots of other odds and ends. It looks to be a good month, though, I have a feeling it will fly by. So, I will simply take it one day at a time. I'll live amidst today and give thanks for the provision of it.

I have a lovely necklace/Etsy shop to share with all of you today!
I almost never share about products on my blog.
It's just not something that I do very much. But, when I saw this tiny daisy necklace I knew I wanted to share a link to this shop.

This necklace is wonderful for so many reasons!

1. My favorite flowers are daisies.
2. It is so tiny and delicate that it could be worn with lots of different outfits.
3. It is silver and I usually prefer silver over gold.
4. It is a tiny little piece of art. 

Tiny daisy necklace - silver flower
Daisy Necklace Link
If I had extra money to "splurge" with, I can almost guarantee that I would be purchasing the necklace. But, alas, I have no such "splurge money". So, I will simply enjoy looking at the picture and keep it in mind if said "splurge money" becomes available.

The lovely necklace is from Lulu Bug Jewelry Etsy shop. I always enjoy discovering new-to-me artists on Etsy. I came across Lulu Bug by searching for daisy things for fun.
I'm so glad that I did. I enjoyed looking at her necklace collection and of course admiring that daisy necklace. She has so many pretty tiny necklace designs as well as larger pieces too.

Have you come across any lovely Etsy shops lately? If so, feel free to share in the comment section!

Simply,
Sarah

Please note: I have not purchased from her Etsy shop before. I'm simply admiring her work.
Also, this review has been written without any promotion from the designer.
These opinions are purely my own and are shared from a desire to share what I view as lovely jewelry.

Photo credit: Lulu Bug Jewelry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!