Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring roses: A Magnificent Monday...

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a Magnificent Monday!
I've had a lovely Monday so far and I'm very thankful for it.

Today I wanted to share some more spring rose pictures with all of you.
I hope that you enjoy them!





This week I'm looking forward to...
Being productive.
Going to lunch with a friend tomorrow.
Meeting with friends in community tomorrow.
Getting a cup of tea with another friend on Wednesday.
Going to dance lessons for prom preparation on Friday. (Here's hoping I don't have two left feet the entire time! But, even if I do, I'm going to have fun.)
And other lovely odds and ends.

This week I hope to share...
Pictures of a closer view. (A series of photos taking a closer look at unexpected beauty of life.)
Stories about how the dance lessons go.
Perhaps some crafts.
A cookie recipe.
And, other odds and ends. 

What are you looking forward to this week?

May your Mondays be magnificent!

Simply,
Sarah
The Daydream Darling

4 comments:

  1. Today and tomorrow I am trying to finish up one last art project before moving to Seattle this weekend....and honestly I'm a little flustered. Enjoying the crafting, though. Your lists sound nice.....have a lovely week.....oh, and your flower photos are super happy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that your moving goes smoothly!
      The crafting bit souds nice. =)

      Thank you! I believe I will have a lovely week.
      Thank you so much! They do make me smile. =D

      Delete
  2. The rose photos are gorgeous!!

    I am so thrilled to hear you are going to your prom! That's wonderful. I'm sure you will be a great dancer, even without lessons :)

    I am looking forward to (and already enjoying) our spring break visit at my father-in-law's. He is 86, so it is quiet and easy-going here when we visit!

    Enjoy your week and your dance lessons!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad that you like them.

      Thank you! I'm very excited about prom. I look forward to sharing pictures on the blog after I go to prom. =)
      Aw...thanks for the supportiveness.

      That sounds lovely! I'm so glad you're having a nice time.

      Thank you! I will. =D

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!