Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sister time and cookies...


Laughter really is good for the heart. My sister and I spent some lovely time together on Tuesday night.
Sister time is a wonderful thing and I'm so thankful for the memories we make together.

We enjoyed a bit of time outside eating cookies and I sky watched a bit.


Enjoying looking at the sky and the way the light catches the leaves.

My view.

 Sissy doesn't much like being in front of the camera, but she and I can have a lot of fun anyway. She's becoming quite great at taking pictures and we always share some good laughs.

Then of course we enjoyed our cookies...


 
After enjoying laughter, picture fun, and cookies we headed inside and watched most of the movie Bolt. We enjoyed laughing a lot, and let me tell you, Sissy can quote the really funny parts of that movie. She is amazing.

All in all, I'm so thankful that my Sissy and I have such a close relationship.

Also, my Sissy makes the amazing chocolate chip cookies! I usually try not to eat white flour and white sugar, but I gave in and had a few of these cookies this week. They are that good.

Here is a link to the recipe she found on the internet and uses. (The only ingredient she doesn't use is  the cup of chopped nuts.) Enjoy! Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Simply,
Sarah
The Daydream Darling

Photo Credit- The photos of me were taken by my sister. 
All other photos in this post were taken by me. 

2 comments:

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!