Monday, April 16, 2012

A Magnificent Monday: A closer look...

Hello everyone!

It's another Magnificent Monday! Instead of getting caught up in the Monday blues, would you choose to celebrate this day of the week with me today? After all, there is joy and beauty to be appreciated even on difficult Mondays!

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. I have some exciting news...one week from today I hope to have prom pictures to share with all of you! My prom is this weekend and I'm very excited to say the least.
I look forward to sharing pictures!

For this Monday I wanted to share Pictures of a Closer View with you. A series of photos taking a closer look at some of the expected and unexpected beauties of life. I hope you enjoy it!








May your Mondays be Magnificent!

This week I'm looking forward to...
Sister-ship time,
Family time,
Creativity,
And...prom.
 
This week I hope to share...
Odds and ends of life,
A health update,
And, a bit of creativity. 

Simply,
Sarah
The Daydream Darling

6 comments:

  1. I love close-up shots & these are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all are wonderful photos, but the snail is definitely the best... in my opinion anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Rachel!
      I'm extremely happy with the snail picture.

      Thanks for leaving such a kind comment. =)

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!