Monday, April 23, 2012

The Magnificent Monday after prom...

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a Magnificent Monday!
Today I have the utmost pleasure of sharing prom pictures and a bit about the wonderful time.

This past weekend I had the wonderful pleasure of attending prom. Please note: This post will be filled with an overwhelming amount of prom pictures. =)

 
The day started off with resting and getting ready. Then, it was time for a bit of pictures with most of my family.

My Papa Bear.

My sweet Momma.

My brother and I in what my sister calls a "classic" us picture.

My beautiful sister who took the photos that afternoon.
After picture time with my family it was time to excitedly wait for a certain fellow to arrive...

Excited face.

He arrived and surprised me with lovely flowers. (They even matched my dress...)


 
And now, my dear readers, friends, and family, I would like you to meet Luke...
(I have a feeling that there is a strong possibility that you may hear more about him in another post sometime soon...) 



After a lovely time of pictures we headed off for an evening of memory making...


It was truly a wonderful evening!  
We...
Got lost, used team work (and our map) to eventually get to where we needed to be,
Talked to an interesting guy about being "homeschooled" and answered his questions about the prom,
Went down a lot of stairs,
Visited with friends,
Walked around,
Ate yummy food,
Laughed,
Talked,
Smiled,
Enjoyed,
Made lots of memories,
And of course, danced a lot.
It was a wonderful night.

I cherish the time. All of it. For even the parts that don't go quite as planned make up a part of the whole- a whole for which I am thankful for.

So, now I'm sitting here on a truly Magnificent Monday wearing a bracelet from him and taking in the sweet scent and beauty of the flowers.




And, for those of you that know about my health issues...I'm pleased and amazed to say that I'm overall feeling great! A bit tired, a bit sore, but not crashed or in terrible Fibro pain! Words can't express how happy this makes me. I'm learning to live with these health issues and finding what supplements, diet, and lifestyle work best to help me. I'm thankful. Having the amazing night of prom wouldn't have been possible a year ago. I'm so overwhelmingly thankful. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post and that you too are having a truly Magnificent Monday!

Simply,
Sarah
The Daydream Darling

10 comments:

  1. Aww...you look GORGEOUS! And more importantly, you look really, really happy. So glad you hear you had a wonderful time and feel great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bethany!
      =) I was (and I still am) really, really happy.
      Thank you for leaving such a kind comment.

      Delete
  2. Oh, such sweet pictures of you! You look lovely in your dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sarah!
      I'm glad you liked the pictures. =)

      Delete
  3. Oh Sarah - what a lovely couple you are! You look just darling. I so happy you are feeling well and that you'll have this wonderful memory to cherish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Linda! You're comment truly made me smile.
      Thanks for being so kind!

      Delete
  4. Oh, your dress is sooo elegant, and the color so gorgeous. The photos were so lovely. I liked the bridge one and the walking off in the distances ones best. I am so glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel!

      Thank you so much for your sweet comment! =)
      You make me smile.

      Those are some of my favorites too.

      Thank you again for such a lovely comment!
      I hope you're having a good week!

      Delete
  5. Happy you had such a grea night......and your pics really show it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie!
      I'm glad that they show it. =)

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!