Sunday, April 1, 2012

A little bit of setting sun...

A little bit of setting sun and and thankfulness as this day is done.
Yes,  tonight I am overwhelmingly thankful.
Today was a wonderful day in community and God is truly amazing.
I'm so thankful for the opportunity to read the Bible, pray, and dialogue with others who have been saved by grace. I pray that I will continue to be even more of a light in this world this next week.
I'm so very thankful for Jesus. Words can't express how much I'm thankful.
I had some ups and downs last week. I had some days that were emotionally hard.
Yet, God is so very faithful amidst it all.

I'm also thankful for the incredible gift of spring, family time, friend time, hugs, Greek yogurt with honey, and the ability to capture small glimpses of beauty with a camera-eye.


I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.

And, I've never ended a post this way before, but...
If you ever would like someone to be praying for you, please don't hesitate to ask.

My prayer for this blog is that it is a way for me to encourage, share, bless, and bring a little extra joy to the lives of others. I also hope that it is a way for people to keep connected/connect with me and also for me to connect too. But, above all, I want to encourage and bless.

Here is to a new month of adventures!

Many blessings to you,
Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!