Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Friendship...

Yesterday was a wonderful day.

I enjoyed creating a fun photo birthday message for a friend, went out to lunch with another friend, went on a park adventure, had dinner with my family, and then headed to small group where I got to see some more wonderful people where we talked about God's grace.

Today I'm admittedly a bit worn from all the activity of yesterday, but not crashed. I'm so thankful for my current state of health. There is so much that I've been able to do this year that would have been impossible a year ago.

I wanted to share pictures from the park adventures and introduce you to a lovely friend of mine.We've known each other a very long time and her name is Tiffany. She and I have made some great memories over the years. (Some of which were made while going to not one but two Relient K concerts together!)

I'm so thankful for Tiffany. She has been one of the friends that have prayed for, supported, and kept in contact with me through all of my health issues. She continues to want to know how I'm doing and pray for me. That means so very much to me.

We took the following picture while on our park adventure. When I came home and uploaded the pictures this one just felt like it needed words. So, I wrote the little phrase from the inspiration of our friendship and our time together yesterday. I'm so thankful for friendship!

  
And, this is Tiffany...

(She's so very pretty!)

We enjoyed the afternoon.


And, lest you think that we're never silly...


 What friendships are you thankful for today?

Simply,
Sarah
The Daydream Darling


Pictures taken by me except for those of just me. Those were taken by Tiffany.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely time together (: nice post! I'm very glad we got to spend some moments together!

    <3 XOXO
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!