Thursday, April 19, 2012

Font happy and a thought board...


Today I found what may be my new favorite font! It is called "Learning Curve".
It is so pretty, graceful, and smooth. So, of course I used it for a secret creative project that I'm working on.
(Isn't it fun to plan surprises!?)

I'm font happy.

I also used a bit of creativity to put together a "thought board" of what's on my mind. Graduation, prom, and so on to name a few. (Prom is this weekend!)

I must say that even though I will miss picnik I'm so glad that I found out about PicMonkey. I also may have been even more excited about it when I saw this following message on my screen...


Yes, it made me smile and took me back to all those Star Wars watching days.

I hope you are having a good week!

If you created an artistic "thought board", what are some of the things that would be on it?
 
Simply,
Sarah
The Daydream Darling

4 comments:

  1. what a cute little message :) i love fonts, too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chantilly! =) I do too. And then of course, there are some fonts I can't stand very much. =) I hope you're having a great week!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful place you have here Sarah. Thank you so much for visiting. I feel a little bit like you're one of my "grands." I did a little playing with picmonkey too - although I'm not very good at that sort of think.
    I hope you have a blessed weekend Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!