Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter roses...

A very happy Easter to you!

Today has been a blessed day and my heart is joyful.


Today has been a blessed time of worship, time with family, and friends.
My heart is overflowing with joy.

I recently wrote about fresh flowers and how wonderful they are.
Well, this weekend I was blessed with fresh flowers.
The rose bushes in our yard bloomed.
Momma brought a red rose and a pink rose into the house and I've been enjoying their beauty today.
I took a bit of time to photograph the roses with Desi this evening.

It's wonderful to be able to enjoy the beauty of creation and capture glimpses of it in beauty frames.


Most of all, I give thanks for Jesus.

I hope that you are having a truly wonderful Easter!

More spring rose photos to come...

Simply,
Sarah
The Daydream Darling

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful photograph Sarah! I feel the same way about fresh flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah!
      I'm so glad you feel the same way!

      Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment.
      You're always so sweet! =)

      Delete
  2. So pretty & I bet they smell amazing!

    I love fresh spring time flowers! For Easter, I bought some pink tulips & put them in my favorite yellow vase! They made me so happy!! :)

    I hope you had a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! Yes, they do!

      I do too! They sound so pretty! And, the yellow vase sounds very cheerful too. I'm glad they made you happy! =D

      I did! Thank you!
      I hope you did too!

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!