Monday, March 19, 2012

On this Monday...

On this Monday I'm having a bit of Fibdromyalgia pain going on.
I think it is partly from the busy weekend, but mostly it's due to the stormy weather. I'm not a doctor, but every time there is a big storm I usually have some sort of surge in my FM pain level.

But, even though I don't feel that great it is still a Magnificent Monday! I'm still choosing joy.

It's been a Magnificent Monday because I've been able to cherish memories from the weekend, accomplish GED prep-work, read a bit, look at my almost completed crocheted bunny, and rest.

I thought I would share a few pictures with all of you that I took last week.

I hope that they make you smile a bit!

Dandelion...
Weed moment...
Dandelion....

This week I'm looking forward to sharing...

-Stories and pictures from the weekend.
-The completed crocheted bunny!
-A health update and update on my GED preparations.

May your Mondays be magnificent!

Simply,
Sarah
The Daydream Darling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!