Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A little birthday party...

I recently enjoyed attending a birthday party for a little boy.
He and his family are very near and dear to my heart.

There was just too much cuteness involved that I simply had to share a few of my favorite pictures with all of you.


Those two sweet kiddos and their wonderful parents make my heart happy.

Balloons and streamers,
Yummy cake,
A soccer ball,
Party hats that shimmer in the sunshine,
Race cars,
Lots of love,
A few precious hugs,
Books with buttons and with words-
These are the things little boys' parties may be made of. 

Simply,
Sarah
The Daydream Darling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!