Thursday, February 23, 2012

Making memories with that brother of mine...

My brother makes me laugh.
He also makes me smile.


He can even make me laugh and smile when he has very strong garlic breath.

My brother and I had a bit of fun yesterday afternoon. We went outside enjoyed a bit of sunshine, took silly photos, and he made me laugh a lot
He's growing up and looking more like a man every day.
Sometimes it is hard for this big sister to see her little brother growing up so fast.
He is so very much taller than me, deep voiced, and growing in who he is.

I love him so very much and I know he loves me too.

So, I raise a cup of tea and toast to making memories with my boy-man brother.
I toast to times of laughter and being goofy.
I toast to the many more memory making moments that I hope we will have.

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!