Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!


I hope you are having a lovely day and expressing love to those around you.
There are so many little ways you can bless the people in your life and let them know you love them and care for them.

Here are a few fun pictures from my Valentine's festivities so far...

A little over a week ago a sweet little girl I know gave me that lovely Valentine. I thought it needed a bit of photographic appreciation. My heart was jubilant when she handed it to me.
There is just something precious about the handwriting of little children. See that lettering? It says, "Love, Rachel." My heart melts each time I look at it.

I took Annie girl out to play. She had very muddy and wet paws afterward, but best of all she had on her happy face.


Rain boots!
My littlest brother went through and picked out that little Valentine just for me. He said he picked it because of the musical notes that made the shape of the heart. *happy sigh*
I like giving handmade Valentine's to my family. (This one was for my Momma.)

Most of all, today I remember the ultimate Love of my Savior Jesus. His love shows even on the cloudy days and hard times. John 3:16.
I hope you are having a lovely day!

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!