Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gifts...

Hello my friends!

CB101499
(Photo Credit and Link)

I'm currently taking a break from working on a rather spectacular birthday gift. If it weren't a surprise I would be spilling details and pictures into this post this very moment. But, as it is, I must keep that secret under-wraps until the gift has been unwrapped. I look forward to sharing more when I can!

This project has my creative mind swirling, my gift giver heart giddy, and my hands busy. I really like to give gifts that are creative and are made after storing up a bit of knowledge and information about the receiver. It's such great fun!

Do you like to give creative gifts?
Do you enjoy when a gift is creatively given to you?

Due to studying, this rather large project, and such, I may be a bit lacking in my frequency of blogging this next week. But, I should have a great deal of life, inspiration, and celebration to share once I get back into the swing of things.

I hope that you are truly having a wonderful day. May you count a few gifts of grace today.

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Love your gift wrapping Sarah! I'm one of those that loves creating gifts or cards for people. I think putting your own personal touch really adds to the beauty and thought of the gift. Hope you have a splendid weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comment!
    But, the gift picture is actually not mine. (If you click the photo credit button it takes you to the source.)

    I'm glad that you are like that too! I completely agree with you. =)

    Thanks!
    Mine is off to a marvelous start.
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!