Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Smile...

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a lovely week!


I'm enjoying the start of this new week immensely. It has been filled with relaxing, family time, a bit of shopping, raspberry hot-cocoa (can you say yummy?), and more. I'm so thankful for the down time.

There are days that smiles spread broadly across my face and I can't seem to wipe it off. There are moments that my entire face feels like it is glowing with joy. That picture captured one of those smiles. My sister told me to think of something wonderful and then look at her. I obliged and she captured that photograph.
As I sat and looked at the photo that caption came to my mind. Smiling is a lot of fun. And, I don't mean smiling like the Barbie from one of the Toy Story movies. (You know, the, "Is everybody gone? Oh my gosh! My cheeks are killing me!) No, I'm talking about a truly joyful smile. It really is great fun.

When was the last time you stopped and thought of something wonderful and let a smile spread right across your face?

Take a moment to smile! It really is fun.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of this week as we draw to the closing chapter of 2011.
The new year of 2012 with all of its newness, surprises, and adventures is just around the corner.

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Smiling is a good thing to be about. =D
    Thank you!
    Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!