Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sink in music...

Music that makes you dance and sometimes causes you to just want to rest stretched out on the floor with your eyes closed to let it sink in. Yes, beautiful music.

That's how I feel about this song. And, the music video is beautiful.

Go have a pleasant listen....

But, be warned, you may find yourself swaying, closing your eyes as it graces your ears, or playing it over and over again.

Happy Tuesday to you!

I'm off to hopefully bake some bread tonight.




Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!