Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!


I hope you are and have been enjoying celebratory times with family and friends.

Sometimes it's just plain fun to jump.
Sometimes it is just plain fun to smile.
And, sometimes it is just plain lovely to take time to contemplate while wearing a red hat upon your head.


I'm feeling immensely blessed!

Luke 2:7 
"And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn." (ESV)

Simply,
Sarah

P.S. Photos taken by my wonderful sister!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, such an adorable hat! Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah (From on the brightside)- Thank you! I just purchased the same hat in navy blue because I enjoy it so much! Belated merry Christmas to you! And, a happy soon to be New Year! =)

    Anonymous- Thank you!

    Sarah (From dodeline design)- Thank you very much! I felt so jubilant in it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!