Monday, December 5, 2011

A Magnificent Monday and a health update...

Hello  everyone!

I hope you're having another Magnificent Monday!
I'm enjoying a low-key day at home. I've cleaned, watched the new spy kids movie, completed today's school (woohoo!), snuggled with my cat, played with my dog, and now writing a blog.

I'm so happy right now! Really!
Do you know why?
Because my health is at a good place. Yes, I still have limitations, but I've been doing so well lately.
I was very busy Thursday through Sunday, but even with the thoughtfully planned activities I'm feeling pretty well and not crashed. Words can't express how blessed I feel with my fewer symptoms, less pain, and more energy. It seems to be that as long as I stay on my supplements and as long as I'm careful about how much I do that I'm staying at a good place and sleeping well. I am so thankful! I could dance a jig of joy.

That's a bit of a health update from me.

I've been crocheting a lot lately, but I unfortunately neglected taking pictures of projects before they went off to their new homes. I'm determined to change that from now on. I will soon have more lovely pictures to share of crochet projects if all goes as planned!

I'm looking forward to an easy going week and a wonderfully pleasant Friday! My sister and one of my brothers are in a play Friday night and there will be lovely dancing afterward. I can't dance a great deal, but I will enjoy what I'm able to do.

Have you been enjoying any crafting lately?
What are you most looking forward to this week?

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Hurray, Sarah!!!

    So thrilled to hear you are doing better lately - I'm so happy for you!

    Dance with joy....but gently!

    Much love -

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for celebrating with me, Sue!

    Yes, I dance gently, but full of joy!

    How are you and your boys doing?

    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!