Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful for Friday adventures...



Hello everyone!

For those of you here in the USA I hope you are having a lovely week of Thanksgiving!
What memories have you made this week?
What things have you enjoyed?

As the picture above shows, I am thankful.
Goodness, I am so very thankful.

This week has been very blessed and a time with family, making good memories, singing, writing, praying, crafting, and a time of giving thanks. My heart is brim full with joy. Truly.

I can't wait to share with you pictures and stories of this lovely week and the weekend to come!
I'll take just a moment to share a few fun pictures of my Friday.

I didn't participate in any of the crazy lines today, but I did go do a bit of shopping and I even found a few great deals! I like to take my time and not stress about getting the items I'm shopping for. After all, it is only stuff, and though I enjoy stuff, it isn't worth stressing over.

Here are a few fun pictures from my Friday adventures...

First I wore a festive outfit...


Then of course a little jingle to my jolly jangle was in order...


I went off and finished most of my Christmas shopping and found this lovely coat at a marvelous price...


It even has a hood...


The hood made me think of a certain little red gal going off to see her Grandmother. Which of course meant a bit of pretend play was in order...


Then there was this lovely hat found too... I must be enjoying red today...


Then I grabbed a cup of herbal tea with my amazing Momma...


All in all it was a wonderful Friday filled up with lovely stuff!

I would like to add that today I'm thankful for...

God's blessings,
Family,
Christmas music during car rides,
A voice to sing,
Legs to walk,
Kind greeters and workers at stores,
Smiles on faces,
Bells ringing and coins clinking into red buckets,
Tea time with Momma,
Red,
Laughter,
Hugs,
Good talks,
Texting,
Pictures,
Helping others in small ways,
The outgoing little girl,
And so much more.


How did you spend your Friday?

I look forward to sharing more from this week soon!

Have a beautiful evening!

Blessings!

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!