Monday, November 28, 2011

Magnificent Monday: Christmas memories...

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a Magnificent Monday!
If you are like me this is an odd Monday of trying to get back into the regular swing of things after the holiday week before.

Today I thought I would share two pictures from our decorating this season.

First there are these lovely little snow angels...


My Momma has had that lovely trio as long as I can remember and we enjoy putting them out each year. They always put a smile on my face.

Then we have our lovely tree...


One thing I really like about our tree is that we aren't a "match-y match-y" bunch, the sort with ornaments that all go together. (Not that there is anything wrong with that.) We're instead a Christmas tree of the memory mixture. Each ornament has a memory attached like a tag. I'll take that over matching any day.

As I type this my little brother is currently watching his third Christmas movie of the day and enjoying every bit of it. It's that time of year!

Do you have any holiday decorations up yet?
What are some of your favorite movies to watch this time of year?

Have a splendid rest of your Magnificent Monday!

Blessings!

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!