Monday, November 7, 2011

Heart of Thanks: Kindness and daily bread...

Today I am participating in the Heart of Thanks series again.

I didn't write yeserday's post yesterday so instead I'm making up for it today.


Day Six-

Kindness. Yes, how I am thankful for His kindness. I am so thankful that He is kind for I am so terribly messy and downright spiteful towards others. If not aloud, in my mind. Just because I'm sometimes keeping it inside doesn't mean it is okay or right.

So, Daddy God, thank You for Your kindness and Your love to even the messiness of me. I'm overwhelmed.


Day Seven-

I am thankful for daily bread and the other foods to nurture my body. Even on the days my stomach doesn't act the way I wish it would, I'm so very thankful for nourishing food.

Thank You, for provision of daily bread and daily tea, and the many foods that nourish me.


What are you thankful for today?

Blessings,
Sarah

Heart of Thanks photo credit goes to Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!