Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Heart of thanks days 11-15...


Taking time to post my days of thanks for November 11th-15th today.


Day 11- Mmm…Yes. I am thankful for Your love. Your love that is so far beyond our wishy-washy confused human love. Love that is more than “I love that purse” or “I love that movie” kind of love. Love that isn’t careless. Your love- I’m thankful for your love.

Day 12- Something simple…I’m thankful for the simple way that a soap bubble landing upon my hand placed a giant smile upon my face.

Day13- I’m thankful for this day, the newness of it, and the blessing of it. In an unexpected moment there could be no more tomorrows. Not to be morbid, but that is so true. So, thank You for the todays that turn into yesterdays and the living in the moment of today that I’ve been blessed to do.

Day 14- There are so many friends that I’m thankful for, but today I’m going to have to write again about Sara Beth. My sistershipping sister that travels along the oceans of life near my side. She is beautiful and I’m so thankful for our growing friendship.

Day 15- You are wise. While I see only a small portion of this picture called life, You see it all. Thank You for Your wisdom that is so much greater.

What are you thankful for today?

Simply,
Sarah

Heart of thanks photo credit goes to Jen. If you want to join in the Heart of Thanks series click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!