Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tea Time: Tea DIY...

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share a fun little tea-time post with all of you!
Last week I wanted to play with how I made my tea and came up with a lovely mixture for a little cup of tea. While drinking my Honey-Mint Tea in my new green teacup I decided to doodle and came up with a little bit of art.
New teacup+new tea recipe+teacup doodle= the idea, "I should do a tea time post!"
Thus, this post was born.


Isn't that a lovely quote? It made me smile as I thought about all the times a cup of tea has helped me take a journey through thought. 



Want to make your very own cup of honey mint tea?
Here is a fun little DIY!
Enjoy!


If you want a larger cup of tea simply double all of the ingredients above!

Blessings,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. How fun!

    I love mint tea - I have a cup every evening.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sue!
    I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    I enjoy bedtime/evening tea too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I have to try this! Thank you for sharing at my party!
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kara! You're very welcome! I hope you enjoy the tea!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!