Friday, October 21, 2011

A few little things from my week...

Hello everyone!

It's time for another It's the Little Things post!

Want to join in the link up party fun?

Aisle to Aloha


Some of the little things of my week...

Seeing my Girly Girl enjoy the sunshine...



The pets wanting to snuggle more with the cooler weather.

Reflective thoughts...


Ducks that make you laugh....


Dictionaries...


Journals to fill with words...


New nail polish...


Fun scarves to wear...


Nesting one area at a time...


It's also little things like hugs from my brothers, good talks with my sister, encouraging words, when others ask my family how I'm doing, and the joy of giving a gift!

What are some of the little things from your week?

Blessings,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Is that duck wearing a little feather tiara? Too cute. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful things to be thankful for! Love the sunning cat, so cute ... and the duck, ruffled head feathers?

    Happy weekend!
    Maegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie- There were two ducks at the pond that had these large fluffs of feather poof on their heads.I've nicknamed that one the mad scientist duck. I'm not sure why his head is like that, but it has been like that for over a year.

    Maegen- Thank you! It's a large feather fluff on his head. Sort of like a bulb of cotton.I've nicknamed that one the mad scientist duck. I'm not sure why his head is like that, but it has been like that for over a year now.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!