Monday, September 19, 2011

A Magnificent Monday pirate style...

Ahoy!!!! (Or, Hello!!!)

It's another Magnificent Monday with me motly crew! I remembered that it also happens to be International Talk Like A Pirate Day. Arrr!!!!
I thought in honor of the day that it would be fitting to post some pirate-y pictures. I hope they make you smile, me matey!

First we have a pirate pup...

Then we have this beauty...

Then there be Juni with his plunder by thunder!


We hope you've had another Magnificent Monday!

Blessings,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. you are too adorable! I love that your pup is smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Sarah! I thought I was the only person who knew yesterday was Intl Talk Like a Pirate Day! Love the pirate pics!

    Thanks for the tip on The Music Never Stopped - it looks great. I've added it to our list! We had Get Low out of the library for 3 weeks and never had a chance to watch it! I'll have to request it again.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy- Aw...thank you! She's precious to me and I'm so glad I captured her smile.

    Sue- Hi Sue! Thanks for stopping by my blog again. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed my pictures and pirate post!

    I'm glad that I was able to pass on a new movie to you! =)

    Farmgirl Paints- Thank you! And, thank you for coming by my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!