Monday, September 5, 2011

A Magnificent Monday from where I lie...

I've been a little quiet around the blog lately haven't I?
There were days last week that I was just emotionally going through a rough patch.
Today I'm having quite a bit of Fibromyalgia pain. (I think it is due to the weather change, but if the weather change has caused it than it is totally worth it for having cooler temperatures!!!)
The pain today has mostly been in my feet, ankles, knees, elbows, and a bit in my hands. I would say my feet and ankles are what hurts the worst. The pain is hard to explain. It's like being sore, sort of a burning, and it feels creaky to me. When I move my feet I feel like they are like old creaky floors of an old house. I'm not sure what it feels like to be an old creaky board but the sound that those boards make is partly how I describe the pain.
Even in the midst of pain it is still a Magnificent Monday!

For those of you here in the US I hope you are having a relaxing labor day!

Today I thought I would share a few photos with all of you.

I call these: From Where I Lie...
Juni and I enjoying a bit of snuggle time. (This picture was taken on my cell phone.) Flickr: Link









Flickr: Link

Flickr: Link

All of the black and white pictures above were taken be me as I've been lying in bed today. 
From where I lie I can make choices.
Choices to only see the hard-stuff and darkness or choices to see the light and search out the beauty.
Though I have been in bed most of the day I may still appreciate and search out the beauty.
It is still possible to be creative in small ways, to dream, to enjoy, to appreciate, and to search in the midst of weariness and pain. It is difficult and I don't always take time to appreciate things from where I lie, sit, stand, and so on. But, today I took the time to appreciate some of the things I view from where I lie.

How about you?
Do you need to stop and take time to appreciate right where you are today?

Blessings,
Sarah

P.S. Need something to make you smile? Just look at this adorable face!
Flickr: Link
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!